Ora's son Oscar joined the firm shortly after the business started and Noah's son Eugene "Bus" Stegall started helping from the beginning, when he was 15 years old.
Frank Berheide became a partner in 1938 and his son Charles "Ned" Berheide followed his father. Darrell Swisher came in 1942,after World War Two his nephew Burdette Orr purchased his interest.
In 1981 Eugene Stegall's son Matthew joined the partnership. He continues today as the third generation owner.
In 1932 a chapel addition was built. Richmond's first funeral chapel, it was designed to maintain the character of the original Italiante style building.
Over the years land was bought to expand parking. In the early 1960's another addition was built for a new preparation room and garage expansion.
In the early 1990's a garden was developed outside the chapel. In 2001 a separate arrangement center was built allowing the funeral home to enlarge the chapel to increase seating to over 300.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places the facilities offer the warm and beauty of a fine historic mansion, with the convenience of a modern funeral home. Our commitment to service today is built on a long family history and deep tradition.